The up2now website collects NSW high school student related information for the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
NESA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy explains what happens to personal data that you provide us or that we collect from you. We may change the policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1 July 2012.
Information we collect
Information is collected on this website to explore:
- the breadth of extra-curricular achievements of NSW high school students
- the way in which these achievements can be recorded, organised and shared.
- types and frequency of results, awards and achievements
- types and frequency of uploaded files
- details of visits to the website.
Visit to website details include:
- time spent logged on
- pages visited within the site
- devices used to access the site
- browsers and operating systems used to access the site.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you such as your:
- email address
is mainly used to provide you with access to the up2now website.
Your email address will be used by a third-party email list manager to send you website updates. The up2now School Coordinator in your school will be able to view, but not edit, the information you enter.
The information that we collect and store relating to your results, awards and achievements is primarily used to gather statistics.
- relate to NSW students’ engagement in the broader range of extra-curricular achievements
- will form part of a report provided to NESA.
No individual student names will be included in this report.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of information as outlined above.
The NESA Privacy Management Plan is available.